- Duofilm extrastrength gel
- Brown elastoplast tape or waterproof Leukoplast tape.
- Apply Duofilm extrastrenth gel to wart after shower.
- “Set” with hairdryer (low heat) – crystallizes after about 1 minute.
- Cover with brown elastopast tape or waterproof Leukoplast tape.
- Leave intact, and change before shower – reapply gel and tape.
- 1-2 times a week scrape top of wart with a blade or pumice stone.
- When the skin lines are continuous, the wart is gone. This usually takes 3-6 months
- If the skin surrounding the wart becomes dry or sore, then apply Vaseline to the skin around the wart before applying the gel.